The Lemon Tree
When life gives you lemons
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
2010
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
▼
January
(3)
One small step
Happy Birthday
When I grow up
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(6)
Contributors
JB
Lythonde
Saturday, January 3, 2009
When I grow up
The older two gremlins were playing with my old super high heels. Mr Fastidious was walking about in them.
"Mum, I think Daniel wants to be a girl when he grows up".
Dad was so pleased.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment