Friday, July 25, 2008

My sandwich!

I was particularly amused by Chicky Licky's (now 6 months old) attempt to appropriate his father's sandwich on the weekend. Dad was holding Mr Wriggly whilst eating his lunch when suddenly it was seized unexpectedly. He didn't manage to sink his two little teeth into it, but the whole experience did seem to excite the little tyke. Was very funny to watch.

And today, the other one was being terribly cute when, after wiping his hands with a wet-wipe, he coughed into it (I guess that's what you do with one.. he must have seen someone cough into a tissue!) and then.. wait for it.. threw it away. Into the bin. Without being asked. Holy smoking assholes Batman! After Little Miss Destructo, it's a bloody shock to have a kid who is learning to clean up after himself. Gotta love our little mimicker. 
Also so terribly cute, and so terribly gay, Little Sir was parading around in sunglasses with a bag hanging on the crook of his arm. He was so pleased with himself too.

Meanwhile, Little Miss Destructo is back at school, still has an ear infection and has actually grown out of her size 6 clothes. She is well and truly into size 8s. They're not so cute at 8, although the lovey-dovey thing she has going on with Cass is rather amusing. 
Abigail and Cassius sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G. (Heeheehee)

No comments: